The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Search for file name:
Documents sorted by _RECORDID in Descending Order within category
- OPEN EXAMINATION FLEET PARTS & SUPPLY CLERK Under the general direction of the Fleet Maintenance Director and Division Manager of Public Works, performs a wide range of assignments relating to maintenance of inventory records and dispenses repair and maintenance parts for the Central Garage. No supervisory responsibilities.
- FACILITIES SERVICES SPECIALIST Performs general maintenance and custodial duties at the Waterloo Center for the Arts (WCA) including opening/securing and general supervision of the building on evening and weekend shifts.
- DEVELOPMENT/MARKETING MANAGER Professional position responsible for strategizing, creating, implementing and managing all development, marketing and public relations activities for the Waterloo Center for the Arts and supervising, assigning and overseeing the work of the graphic designer.
- AQUATICS/SAFETY SERVICES SPECIALIST Under the general supervision of the Recreation Services Manager and the Recreation Supervisor, performs professional and supervisory work in the management and operation of municipal aquatic facilities and programming for the City of Waterloo
- COLLECTION SYSTEMS/PROJECT DIRECTOR Assistant Director position responsible for coordination and supervision of all maintenance functions of the City's storm and sanitary waste water collection systems and waste water treatment plant