The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Search for file name:
Documents sorted by _RECORDID in Descending Order within category
- Waterloo Treatment/Distribution Employee The individual will be assigned duties in the treatment plant, distribution department and other assigned duties.
- Sanitation Director 20 This position is responsible for coordination and supervision of Sanitation Services staff including all maintenance and daily operational activities related to the collection and hauling of garbage, yard waste, recycling, large item collection, neighborhood, City-wide and code enforcement cleanups
- POLICE RECRUIT Entry level position responsible for protection of life and property, prevention of crime through patrol and/or directed activities, enforcement of State and local laws and ordinances relating to criminal and traffic violations, and solution of crime through preliminary investigation, identification, apprehension and conviction of criminals; other duties as assigned.
- CODE ENFORCEMENT PART-TIME OFFICE ASSISTANT Under the general direction of a department head or designee, using independent judgment, provides clerical support, recordkeeping and/or customer service support for the Code Enforcement department.
- COLLECTION SYSTEMS/PROJECT DIRECTOR Assistant Director position responsible for coordination and supervision of all maintenance functions of the City's storm and sanitary waste water collection systems and waste water treatment plant