The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Search for file name:
Documents sorted by SEQ in Descending Order within category
Municipal Bids9 documents
- NOTICE TO BIDDERS For the Taking of Construction Bids for the FY 2020 3200 BLOCK W. AIRLINE HIGHWAY SANITARY SEWER In the City of Waterloo, Iowa CONTRACT NO. 979 Sealed proposals will be received by the City Clerk of the City of Waterloo, Iowa, at her office in the City Hall of the said City on the 19th day of December until 1:00 p.m
- The of Waterloo, Community Development Board will receive SEALED PROPOSALS from approved contractors for general rehabilitation of an owner-occupied residence located at 2128 Mulberry St. Bids will be received until 11:30 a.m. on December 17, 2019 at the Community Development Board Office.
- NOTICE TO BIDDERS - For the Taking of Construction Bids for the F.Y. 2020 VIRDEN CREEK LEVEE IMPROVEMENTS In the City of Waterloo, Iowa, CONTRACT NO. 947 Sealed proposals will be received by the City Clerk of the City of Waterloo, Iowa, at her office in the City Hall of the said City on the 12th day of December, 2019, until 1:00 p.m. for the construction of the F.Y. 2020 VIRDEN CREEK LEVEE IMPROVEMENTS, City Contract No. 947, as described in detail in the plans and specifications now on file in the Office of the City Clerk.
- Lead Based Paint Hazard Control Activities Electronic RFP Instructions
- Lead Based Paint Hazard Control Activities The Waterloo Community Development Board, acting through the City of Waterloo will be accepting sealed bids proposals from qualified contractors for the purpose of Lead Based Paint Hazard Control. It is anticipated that this bidding opportunity will open February 1, 2018 and close November of 2020.