- On Tuesday, March 2nd, from 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM, the Canadian National Railway will be closing the Conger Street main line crossing between Broadway Street and US Highway 63 for signal repairs.
- Beginning Wednesday, March 3rd, Williston Avenue will be closed to thru traffic between W. 6th St. and W. 7th St. for the demolition of 811 Williston Ave. Signed detour will be in place using Willison Ave. - 9th St. – E. Mitchell Ave. – Baltimore St. – Williston Ave. The street will be open to local traffic only.
- University Avenue Reconstruction Project
- Waterloo Bridge Replacement Project
- LaPorte / Hess Road Reconstruction Project
Waterloo Street Index
Web Map does not work with Internet Explorer 8. If you are having trouble viewing the map, please download the newest version of Internet Explorer
Jamie Knutson, P.E.,City Engineer
715 Mulberry St.
Waterloo, Iowa 50703
Phone: (319) 291-4312
Fax: (319) 291-4262
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm