Construction Closures & Updates
2023 Weekly Road Construction Update 12-06-2023
Interactive Road Construction Map
Waterloo Bridge Replacement Project
PARK AVENUE BRIDGE CLOSURE
- Effective immediately (2-28-22), the Park Avenue Bridge will be closed to allow for utility work related to the bridge replacement project. The bridge will remain closed until the work is completed. Motorists and pedestrians are not to move the barricades and access the closed area.
- Effective on 4/11/2022 until spring of 2024, there will be posted detour routes for trail, sidewalk, water trail, and vehicles for the Park Avenue bridge replacement project. Click here to view in more detail.
11th STREET BRIDGE
- Closure of the 11th Street Bridge is closed and is expected to reopen late fall of 2024.
- On Wednesday, December 13, 2023, the E. 4th Street Railroad Crossing will be closed to allow the CN Railroad to make repairs. The crossing will be closed all day.
- LaPorte / Hess Road Reconstruction Project
- Click here for a link to the City of Cedar Falls Construction updates
Waterloo Street Index
Jamie Knutson, P.E., City Engineer
715 Mulberry St.
Waterloo, Iowa 50703
Phone: (319) 291-4312
Fax: (319) 291-4262
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm