The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Search for file name:
Documents sorted by _RECORDID in Descending Order within category
- Park Maintenance II Forestry Performs a variety of skilled forestry tasks such as trimming, pruning, applying chemicals, planting and removing trees and shrubs along City streets, in City parks and on other public property.
- Seasonal Park Maintenance Garbage Route Driver This position assists park maintenance construction crew in their day-to-day operations of waste/refuse removal for parks and other city facilities
- Seasonal Park Maintenance Cleaning Crew Member This position assists park maintenance construction crew in their day-to-day operations of cleaning restrooms, park shelters and playgrounds.
- Garage Mechanic 2020 Skilled technical position, responsible for the maintenance and repair of up to seventy different types of vehicles owned by the City and operated by City employees. The work is performed under the general direction of the Fleet Maintenance Director, but considerable leeway is granted for independent judgment.
- Engineering Technician Technical position responsible for performing inspection related work in the field and office on a variety of public works projects. The work is performed under the general direction of a higher-level engineer but considerable leeway is granted for the exercise of independent judgment and initiative.