Waterloo Police Department
Click here to go directly to the Waterloo Police Department's Website.
2021-2026 Waterloo Police Department Strategic Plan
The Mission statement of the Waterloo Police Department is:
The WPD is committed to service, procedural justice, and the sanctity of human life. Our duties encompass protecting the lives, property, and rights of all people within a framework of service, uncompromising integrity, fiscal responsibility, professionalism, vigilance, and bias free conduct.
WPD Core Values:
- Service above self,
- Uncompromising integrity,
- Professionalism on/off the job, and
- Vigilance in safeguarding our stakeholders.
WPD Guiding Principles are:
- Professionalism and Organizational Excellence,
- Community Engagement and Partnerships,
- Operational Improvements/Performance Metrics, and
- Intelligent Technology Development and Infrastructure Expansion.
Click here to read the 2021 Annual Report
Recent or Upcoming Events:
TRAINING - Find the Work Plan for the MulticultuReal ' Flagship' Training Module - 'The Journey, The Joy, The Job of Racial Justice' here.
NEW! - Waterloo PD App for your mobile phone - IOS or Android - Search for the App called Atlas One in the Play Store. Once installed, follow the steps to start following the Waterloo PD!
Stay updated on recent events and news from the department with the following Facebook and Twitter feeds.